CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 21669/1

I have sucessfully installed the Viewer on my iPhone 4S and successfully get a small viewer window on my account page showing the picture form the 4S's camera, However the images won't transfer to the big media player. All I get is a blank window and the message "Data Loading" next to an animated orange circle.

6/21/2014 3:57:09 AM

>>> However the images won't transfer to the big media player. All I get is a blank window and the message "Data Loading" next to an animated orange circle.

I guess "the big media player" means web browser based Player / Viewer. The problem has been resolved. It was caused by our launch of Virtual Security System software and the support for full audio / video recording and playback. Our Virtual Security System software is like a DVR (Digital Video Recorder). It can work with any webcams and regular IP cameras, and it supports local recording and cloud recording. The browser based viewer has been upgraded to play both images and videos. For more information about CameraFTP's Virtual Security System, please visit:

http://www.cameraftp.com/features/VirtualSecurityCamera.htm

7/2/2014 10:49:24 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003