CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 21576/3

How to delete all files in my folder? You can only select one page at a time, very annoying and takes forever. Must be a better way than this?

10/24/2017 3:50:45 PM

I am not sure what is "the FTP client software that came with your IP camera". To batch delete files, you need a full-blown FTP client program like FileZilla, WS-FTP, CuteFTP, SmartFTP or WinSCP (or even Windows Explorer.)

Please click the links provided in the previous message. Alternatively, you can delete your camera, which will delete files in it (Not recommended).

10/26/2017 12:27:20 PM

This is my last try. Is there any way to batch delete files without installing fileZilla?

10/28/2017 8:05:27 AM

Hello, 

You have 3 options for deleting your CameraFTP files: 

1) You can delete an entire camera folder via the website which will delete all files for that cameras retention period. 
2) You can go into the folder via the website and delete files item by item or delete page by page (based on your initial inquiry, it sounds like you do not want this). 
3) RECOMMENDED: you can use an FTP client as suggested above to more easily delete multiple pages of files for a specific folder. Be sure to logon with your secure admin password in this case so that you have the delete capability. 

CameraFTP Support

3/1/2018 4:55:56 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003